0
You're out of my life
it hurt at first
but now I'm alright
I decided to not listen to your lies anymore

it's over it's through
I've closed my door
so many times I've been played as a fool
at first you were a good person b
ut now you're just cruel
you said if I would wait
one day we would be together
but I'm moving on with my life
I can't wait on you forever
hopefully one day soon
you'll find it isn't nice
to find the one you love
being with someone else each night

i must admit
the times we spent together were great
now you've grown into something,
something I can only hate

the other girl doesn't realize
you've been playing her too
but it's ok
you belong together
cause she's just like you
I'm glad I finally gave up on something
that was never there

you can't be with two people
that's just not fair
you should have told me the truth
from the very start
instead of playing your game
and breaking my heart

I hope you regret
what you have done to me
and try to get me back
while begging on your knees
but this time I'll be smart
and leave you behind
because when you say you want me
I know you're lying
you had so many chances but you took too long
I feel better now knowing you're finally gone